Service Level Agreement
We strive to have your website running at peak performance at all times. Our Service Level Agreement puts down in writing our commitment to deliver a high level of service.
Web Site Availability Service Level Agreement for Hosting Account Services
- Coverage: Definitions
- This Web Site Availability Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to you ("customer") if you have ordered any hosting account service from dotPH (the "Services") and your account is current (i.e., not past due) with dotPH. As used herein, the term "Web Site Availability" means the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the content of customer's Web site is available for access by third parties via HTTP and HTTPS, as measured by dotPH Monitoring Software collocated in various hosts worldwide.
- Service Level
Goal: dotPH's goal is to achieve 100% Web Site Availability for all customers.
Remedy: Subject to the exceptions below, if the Web Site Availability of customer's Web site is less than 100%, dotPH will issue a credit to customer in accordance with the following schedule, with the credit being calculated on the basis of the monthly service charge for the affected Services:
Web Site Availability Credit Percentage 99.5 to 100% 0% 98% to 99.4% 10% 95% to 97.9% 25% 90% to 94.9% 50% 89.9% and below 100%
- Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of Web Site Availability caused by or associated with:
- circumstances beyond dotPH's reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- failure of access circuits to the dotPH Network, unless such failure is caused solely by dotPH;
- scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of dotPH;
- issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access;
- false SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any dotPH measurement system;
- customer's acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of dotPH's Terms and Conditions;
- e-mail or webmail delivery and transmission;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation outside the control of dotPH;
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account.
- Credit Request and Payment Procedures
In order to receive a credit, customer must make a request therefor by sending an email message to email@example.com. Each request in connection with this SLA must include customer's account number (per dotPH's invoice) and the dates and times of the unavailability of customer's Web site and must be received by dotPH within ten (10) business days after customer's Web Site was not available. If the unavailability is confirmed by dotPH, credits will be applied within two billing cycles after dotPH's receipt of customer's credit request.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the total amount credited to customer in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total hosting fee paid by customer for such month for the affected Services. Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to customer or collected by dotPH and are customer's sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any failure or deficiency in the Web Site Availability of customer's Web site.