Technology that levels the playing field.
We give businesses tools that make their life easier.
So they can focus on what they do best.
Here’s how you can help (and get paid for it).
You don't get
- office nerf-gun battles
- a conference-room open bar
- bean bag workstations
- to put your ideas into practice
- stuff done
- paid for meaningful work
B-teamers and Robots need not apply.
You submit your resume
Email it to [email protected] along with the position you want and a cover letter.
We talk online.
We'll set up a Skype or Hangouts call (about 20-30 mins.) to talk about your resume and work experience, and get a feel for your communication skills.
We meet face-to-face
You come to our office to talk about what it's like to work here and whether it's the right place for you.
We offer you money.
If it looks like a match, we pitch you the specifics of the package.
You start work.
And begin kicking ass immediately.
He/she recruits, expands and maintains relationships with channel partners; is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- The ability to manage people and relationships.
Overseas travel may be required periodically.
- Establish smooth, productive, working relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners to build business.
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
- Develop profitable business model based on market trends and competitor activity.
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
We are looking for high-energy, self-starters Customer Support Specialist to join our dynamic team!
DMSI offers you a chance to kickstart your career in IT! As a member of our technical support staff, you will get the chance to hone your technical and problem solving skills in domain and web hosting management like updating MX records and DNS records, mail system administration, web servers management, using FTP, utilizing Google Apps on a domain, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for providing distinctive customer service experience to customers through phone and email.
- Effectively handle the resolution of customer issues.
- Acknowledge, evaluate and appropriately handle incoming calls and emails from customers.
- Apply job knowledge to provide accurate and up-to-date information.
- Consistently meet productivity goals.
- Strong technical skills and well versed in all common computer problems including e-mail client set-up, wireless networks, viruses, slow performance, and other errors.
- With excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Can multitask without sacrificing the integrity of work.
- Willing to learn new skills and flexible enough to adapt to a dynamic working environment.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Take ownership for problems and follow through to resolution.
- Previous technical support experience is a plus.
Send your resume to [email protected] Include the job applied for and your full name on the subject line. Attach your resume in word, text, pdf or html format. Include your website URL if any, and an explanation why you would be a good fit for your chosen career path. Please include all relevant contact information and reference
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Deliver solutions that are elegant, scalable and meet user interaction expectations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in technologies, techniques and methods used.
- Develop clean, well-structured and easily maintainable code.
- You value open collaboration, have a strong desire to learn, and are excited to pick up new skills and technologies.
- You’re excited to work closely with people throughout the organization, from close teammates to members of ops, marketing, UX designers and support team members.
- Experience in developing scalable web based applications (preferable with Ruby on Rails)
- SQL and general database knowledge
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS Computer Science or equivalent degree desired, but not required.
Senior UX Designer/Developer
- 4+ years of experience in UX Designer/Developer role
- Understanding of information architecture, web accessibility, UI, interaction and visual design best practices, limitations and constraints of front-end presentation principles and browser limitations
- Ability to create wireframes and clickable prototypes with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, etc.
- Ability to conduct independent research into usability such as usability test, cart sorting, personas, tree stumps, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience in 3d rendering software such as SketchUp
Description of duties:
- Oversee usability research projects from start to finish
- Spearhead UX design and define UX direction for web-related projects using appropriate tools such as sketches, workflows, wireframes, interaction specifications
- Drive optimal user experiences and user-centered designs through a holistic lens of usability, research, customer feedback, site analytics, strategic importance, time to market and measurable business goals.
- Design and code mobile and desktop web apps and email newsletters for B2B and B2C initiatives
- Manage junior web developers
We are looking for interns to join our team. This will be a great opportunity for students to earn while they learn and we will be glad to offer everyone the experience that will help you build your career in the future. dotPH's culture emphasises teamwork, high standards, and individual responsibility. Just the thing to get a head start on your career.
Send your resume to
Include the job applied for and your full name on the subject line. Attach your resume in word, text, pdf or html format. Include your website URL if any, and an explanation why you would be a good fit for your chosen career path. Please include all relevant contact information and reference.