Technology that levels the playing field.
We give businesses tools that make their life easier.
So they can focus on what they do best.
Here’s how you can help (and get paid for it).
You don't get
- office nerf-gun battles
- a conference-room open bar
- bean bag workstations
- to put your ideas into practice
- stuff done
- paid for meaningful work
B-teamers and Robots need not apply.
You submit your resume
Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the position you want and a cover letter.
We talk online.
We'll set up a Skype or Hangouts call (about 20-30 mins.) to talk about your resume and work experience, and get a feel for your communication skills.
We meet face-to-face
You come to our office to talk about what it's like to work here and whether it's the right place for you.
We offer you money.
If it looks like a match, we pitch you the specifics of the package.
You start work.
And begin kicking ass immediately.
He/she recruits, expands and maintains relationships with channel partners; is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- The ability to manage people and relationships.
Overseas travel may be required periodically.
- Establish smooth, productive, working relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners to build business.
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
- Develop profitable business model based on market trends and competitor activity.
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
Customer / Technical Support Representative
- At least 1 year of experience with cPanel/WHM & web hosting industry
- Strong technical skills and well versed in all common computer problems including e-mail client set-up, wireless networks, viruses, slow performance, and other errors.
- Has an understanding of shared, VPS, co-location and dedicated server hosting.
- Has a firm understanding of open source software such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Has knowledge on SSL services.
- Familiar with Payment Gateways (e.g. Paypal and Dragonpay)
- Willing to learn new skills and flexible enough to adapt to a dynamic working environment.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Can multitask without sacrificing the integrity of work.
- Take ownership for problems and follow through to resolution.
- Is able to quickly and efficiently handle web hosting related issues such as DNS, FTP, PHP-based errors, etc.
- Provide excellent, professional and friendly support consistently via telephone, electronic help desk, chat, walk-in and other media.
- Attempt to isolate, reproduce and resolve problems using available systems and tools, and investigate potential workarounds for verified issues.
- System monitoring and response.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high clients’ concerns on any media.
- In-depth understanding of core business of the Company.
- Efficiently handle the resolution of customer issues in minimal time.
- Handle any financial concerns with clients’ services.
- Maintain the customer incident tracking system (Zendesk) with regular updates and resolution details. Information to include causes, resolutions, actions and all relevant data.
- Participate in the creation of Knowledge Base articles, solutions and other related support collateral.
- To be the escalation support interface with customers and partners when necessary and to ensure that the company is represented in the most positive manner at all times.
- To interface with Subject Matter Experts, where the problem cannot be resolved at a frontline support level.
- To help set the correct problem resolution expectations and to provide timely progress reports to the appropriate levels of the support organization.
- Participate in a shift and roster as necessary, to provide support coverage outside of standard business hours.
- Perform other related support duties, as required by the company.
- Attend training courses to sustain/enhance product knowledge and work in accordance with the policies and procedures outlined within the quality assurance documentation.
Send your resume to email@example.com Include the job applied for and your full name on the subject line. Attach your resume in word, text, pdf or html format. Include your website URL if any, and an explanation why you would be a good fit for your chosen career path. Please include all relevant contact information and reference
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Deliver solutions that are elegant, scalable and meet user interaction expectations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in technologies, techniques and methods used.
- Develop clean, well-structured and easily maintainable code.
- You value open collaboration, have a strong desire to learn, and are excited to pick up new skills and technologies.
- You’re excited to work closely with people throughout the organization, from close teammates to members of ops, marketing, UX designers and support team members.
- Experience in developing scalable web based applications (preferable with Ruby on Rails)
- SQL and general database knowledge
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS Computer Science or equivalent degree desired, but not required.
dotPH is looking for QA testers who will work with a small delivery team to ensure overall software quality is monitored and maintained. You will use your knowledge of testing and testability to not only test our products at the system level, but also to influence better software design, promote product excellence into engineering practice, activate bug prevention strategies, inform testability, improve accessibility, and improve customer engagement.
The QA Tester will:
- Execute manual test cases and document results.
- Maintain tests based on ongoing application, tool and environment changes.
- Work directly with developers and analysts.
- Ensure that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to enhance the effectiveness of software quality assurance strategies.
- Execute detailed data validation testing plans, test suites, test cases and test scripts enabling all levels of testing (unit, functional, integration, and regression, security, browser, accessibility, etc.).
- Document and escalate issues.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience developing test plans.
- Experience in defect management.
- Ability to manage complex projects by early identification of risks/issues and working with others to mitigate challenges.
- Understanding of testing tools, testing metrics, test case relationships, and Environment and Data management.
- Ability to drive to the root of an issue by asking the right kind of questions.
We are looking for interns to join our team. This will be a great opportunity for students to earn while they learn and we will be glad to offer everyone the experience that will help you build your career in the future. dotPH's culture emphasises teamwork, high standards, and individual responsibility. Just the thing to get a head start on your career.
Send your resume to
Include the job applied for and your full name on the subject line. Attach your resume in word, text, pdf or html format. Include your website URL if any, and an explanation why you would be a good fit for your chosen career path. Please include all relevant contact information and reference.